Ugrás a fő tartalomra

A little self-introduction in English.....


  
I wanted to write something in English but don’t worry I know that I’m not perfect and my language knowledge is not enough to write novels. But anyway I’ll write because I want it. Just…read and never think about why I do what I do and don’t care about my mistakes. They’re just mine; not yours.
   So after all I begin my long tearjerker…no, again no. Delete.
  Beginning number two. Hi everybody I am LiliJ. I am seventeen years old but I’m waiting for my eighteenth birthday so I see myself as an 18 years old almost adult. I am from Hungary, from a little country, but I wanted to live in Germany or in Italy, I don’t know because I like both of them, but at the moment I like Germany more likely. So Deutschland, Deutschland über alles and things like that…
  Okey, let’s continue my CV… I attend to a grammar school but it is called ‘gymnasium’ in my country. My school is in the town but I live 15 kilometres away from the city centre in a little village called Újudvar so I go to school by bus every morning. I could say that I hate it or I don’t like it but using busses can be very interesting. As for the early wake ups it’s worthless but if somebody likes watching other people’s sleepy and tired face and strong smell then it is the heaven…
  As for my family I have two sisters, Anna and Emma, Emma is younger and Anna is older than me so I am in the middle. It is a good place to disappear if the parents are talking about their children. So I like it. Emma lives with us so with my mom, dad and me and the spiders in the loft but unfortunately in the same room as me. Huhh, sometimes it’s really hard to stay calm and peacefully if you have a noisy sister who doesn’t like the music you wanted to listen to… So I see her every day and I can say that all day all night because we attend to the same school.
  My older sister doesn’t live with us; she’s adult already and I haven’t seen her for a long time; I mean the last time we met was about two years ago so I really miss her. She lives and works in the UK and last week she went home but I’ve lost the possibility to meet her because I was in Germany and I’m really sorry about itL I hope I can meet her in the near future.
  Both of my parents are teachers but only my dad works as a teacher. My mom is a project manager nowadays; when the circumstances in her last employment didn’t let her teach she completed a course and now she doesn’t want to teach more. The students don’t make the teaching easy in my country. Nowadays learning is not in fashion and if somebody learn then everybody call him/her ‘stréber’ and the teacher’s pet. I don’t like it.
  Hmm, my future plans are a bit difficult. I don’t know, I am not sure that I’ve already found the right way but I follow the way I’m seeing at the moment so I think it cannot be so bad.
  Firstly I wanted to be an engineer. I decided to be an engineer and I learnt maths and physics but in a little while I realised that: 1) it is too hard to me. I wasn’t born to an engineer and I’m not good enough at the necessary subjects. 2) It is not a typical job for women. I can’t imagine myself during I’m doing this work among a lot of men. So it seemed a mission impossible.
  After this ‘engineer’ thing I decided to be a freelance graphic artist. I had no problems with it, I’m quite good at drawing and painting and at this creative things and artworks (don’t think that it could work without any practicing. I am working hard to be better and better. I practice more than 13 hours a week. So it isn’t as easy as it sounds.) I like this job and I believe I could live with it.  I could improve myself and develop so my job would be my hobby, too.
  The other choice is to be a teacher. Mostly the teachers in my country have two subjects to teach, mine would be English and Arts or Drawing I don’t know what is it in English. Nice, isn’t it? I want to be an English teacher and I don’t know what it means... But my dictionary is really old; it’s from my dad’s childhoodJ So this is my plan B. To be a teacher. But actually I am thinking about working abroad. I like this idea but I don’t know what my parents think about it because I haven’t told it them yet. It’s just an idea. But maybe it would be good... I like speaking English and I can speak a bit German, too, but my accent is pretty interestingJ I learnt it for about 10 years but the first 4 was almost nothing and I forgot a lot of things so if I can I use English instead of German because it is more easier and I don’t have to pay attention for the language elements all the time.
  I could imagine that sometime in the future I’m going to write but it is just for my last years to write about my long, happy and wonderful life........
  When I started to write down this things I didn’t believed that I’ll end it today but it seems I was faster than my dark side so I’ve already just a few things to write about.
  I hate balls. And it is the only thing we have in common with the balls. Because they hate me, too. No, I’m not joking; it is serious. If the ball comes I run away and save my life. I don’t know and I cannot imagine how can so much people love these round and angry things. They are so rude and wicked. Just look at them! Like a bunch of little evils. Ahw, horrible.....
  I have one more thing what I hate; I think most of you have already felt it or could imagine what I am thinking about. When I hold my cup of yoghurt in my hands while I am eating it and the yoghurt gets warm...... guys, it is one of the worst things all over the world. Of course just after the starving in Ethiopia and the balls behind my back. But really disgusting at all.
  It seems(and it means I am sure that)I ended my first English diary or notice or I don’t know what it was, I was just writing and writing and never thinking about why I am doing it....... But thank you for letting me write and thank you for reading this long and boring sea of wordsJ

Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon

Non muri, sed viri sunt praesidium oppidorum.

Nem a falak, a férfiak védik a várost.  Ez is latin, mint már megszokhattátok. De nem kell aggódni, annak, amit írok, nem sok köze lesz a hímekhez, ahogy nekem sem. Mármint nem vagyok homoszexuális, hogy finoman fogalmazzak. Csak egyszerűen....hosszú. Túl egyszerű és bonyolult egyben. Szóval azért pont ezt az idézetet választottam, mert régebben, amikor átkozottul jó kedvem volt, és éppen a suliból mentem a parasztelosztóba, csupa egykedvű és/vagy mogorva alakok jöttek velem szemben. Ez engem úgy elkedvetlenített, hogy szívesen megmondtam volna egy-két pacáknak, hogy húzza már szét a lepénylesőjét, mert elsötétedik az ég attól a búval festett ábrázatától. De aztán lassacskán rájöttem, hogy én sem vagyok egy smiley-miley, és számtalan nap perc telik el úgy, hogy nem mosolygok. De azért megpróbálom! Időnként....Néha.....Egyszer-egyszer........mindenesetre elég igazságtalan vagyok másokkal szemben, végtére is mi mosolyognivaló van azon, hogy eltörött a kezed, kirúgtak a munkahelyedről,

Absque pugna non est victoria

Küzdelem nélkül nincs győzelem. Aki beszélt velem az elmúlt egy hónapban, az többnyire értesült már arról, mivel küzdök jelenleg oly hevesen. Sőt most, hogy belegondolok, tulajdonképpen egyik sebesen képernyőre vetett firkálmányom aljára is bezsúfoltam röpke egy mondatban. A némettel hadakozom, mert ha győzök-és pedig én nem szoktam veszíteni, kivéve a már felsorolt esetekben- akkor a jövő évem viszonylag nyugis lesz. Megpróbálkozom megcsinálni mindent, amihez a Deutschnak csak köze van, na de persze csak közép szintű agyamhoz mérten középszinten. A nyelvvizsgából még vissza van az írásbeli, a szóbelim az megvan, tegnap tudtam meg...Nem, nem tettem ki határtalan örömömben facebookra. Igazából határtalan örömöm sem volt, mert apa mondta el egy kiadós szidás levezetése képpen, idézem: "ja, és egyébként megvan a nyelvvizsgád..." Na mindegy... Ami a további szabadidőmet illeti, igazán nem kell miattam aggódni, hogy esetleg megesz az unalom, mert még meg kéne írnom az édes-kese

Működési terv

Az életem király. Van ösztöndíjam, egy zöld albérletem, amit én fizetek, és ahonnan reggelente az egész Kőszegi-hegység látszik, és a naplemente is, van egy galambszaros erkélye, de az attól még egy erkély, és egy időre az enyém, és a lakásom tiszta, legfeljebb a kukát kellene kivinnem, mert túl kicsit vásároltam, és mindig előbb telik be, mint hogy kiélvezhetném az üres kuka látványát, viszont ugye illik a búzafű-zöld falamhoz. Az ágyam puha és a takaróhuzatom olyan csíkos, amilyenje a svédeknek és a Szombathelyhez hasonlóan hideg helyen élő embereknek illik hogy legyen, tehát vékony kék és fehér. A konyhaszekrényemben egy bontatlan és egy bontott Amaretti, és jut hely más édességeknek is, sőt valószínűleg pénzem is lesz, hogy pótoljam, ha elfogyott. Van egy laptopom teleragasztva olyan matricákkal, amik csak a műanyagot fedik, az érdeklődési köreimet nem, viszont megbékéltem vele, hogy nem itt fejezzem ki önmagam. A nyáron azt hittem, hogy tönkre fog menni, de nem, én annyira szere